A Clash Royale set in the Persian Gulf
If you're really into games of the likes of Clash Royale, in other words, being able to play a real-time strategy game that only requires your attention for two or three minutes for each game, you might be interested in trying out this Tribal Mania, a game of the same features of the title developed by Supercell, but this time around set in the Arabic world.
Thus, by downloading the APK to your Android smartphone or tablet, you'll be able to play an Arabic clone of the spin-off of Clash of Cans, in other words, a tower-defense strategy game in which your target is to deploy different kinds of troops in order to knock down your enemy's towers and protect your own. And all the latter, in three minutes.
A cheeky copy of Clash Royale.
But this time around, the RTS game takes place in a much more desertic environment full of sand, the clans are no longer called as such, but now tribes, and the elixir necessary to send your soldiers to battle has been replaced by another much scarcer product in this region: water.
- Clone of Clash of Clans set in the Persian Gulf.
- Same characters of the original game (archers, bombers, giants, butchers, etc.) but portrayed as Arabs.
- One versus one duels with a maximum duration of three minutes.
- Your target is to knock down your enemy's three towers before he gets to your defenses.
- Recharge water to be able to deploy your most powerful troops.
- Collect cards to unlock historical characters from Arabic culture.
- Join a tribe to share cards and build an alliance.
- Earn and open treasure chests to be able to get hold of more gold, gems and cards.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above.
- The space required depends on the device on which it’s installed.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Security.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Tribal Mania iPhone 1.0.2 New
An Arabic tribute to Clash Royale